PLASTERING IN LISTED BUILDINGS
Staffordshire, Shropshire, Cheshire and Derbyshire
David Rudge Associates undertake a large range of plastering and rendering projects. We do this for historical, period and listed buildings throughout Staffordshire and the UK.
We are committed to restoring period buildings to their original style and design and we only use traditional materials suited to the period. If you require plastering in listed buildings, contact our expert today.
We carry out extensive research to ensure that the building materials that we use are suitable for the building.
We offer a restoration that works with the original property structure. We work alongside period property owners and listed building authorities. We are dedicated to restoring historical properties to their original beauty.
PLASTERING AND RENDERING
Our specialist team work on a range of historic and period properties. We offer plaster work renovations which include using the following traditional methods:
- Historic Masonry and Plaster
- Solid Run Work
- Hydraulic Lime
- Pure Lime Plasters and Renders
- Repair and Conservation
- Pattern and Mould Making
- Fibrous Work
- Free Hand Modelling
- Cob, Wattle and Daub
- Conservation and Surface Consolidation
- Scagliola, Pargetting and Specialist Finishes
- Internal Plastering Textured and Shaped
We work with traditional earth and lime plasters. This allows us to produce authentic Lime plastering and rendering. These are applied to listed buildings, period properties and historic features. Our plastering restoration services include:
- Decorative Plasterwork
- Distempers, Lime-wash, Lime paint and Matched Colours
- Complete Replacement and Patching
- Chestnut, Oak and Riven Laths
- Glass aggregates, clay plasters, etc
- Interior restoration and Decoration
- Mortar Render, Repair and analysis
- Textures, Rough-cast and Self-Coloured Renders
- Listed Building Plastering Restoration
For more information on plastering and rendering call us today on 01889 504219. For listed buildings and historical buildings, please donâ€™t hesitate to get in touch.
We work throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and beyond.