David Rudge Associates

Listed Building Repairs in Staffordshire

Phone Number: 01889 504219

Period Buildings Structural Reports

David Rudge Associates specialises in structural reports for listed and historic buildings. These buildings are often a problem for owners when a building survey is required, as it can be difficult to find experienced surveyors who are capable of producing an accurate and knowledgeable survey of old buildings.

David Rudge Associates are a building restoration and assessment company. We are passionate about historical and listed buildings throughout Staffordshire and the UK. Our experienced team has all the knowledge and expertise in repairing, restoring, maintaining and servicing historical and listed buildings.

plan drawings laid out
historic country pub

We specialise in structural reports and building assessments for the following types of old buildings:

  • Period Design Buildings
  • Listed Buildings
  • Buildings or Structures of Historical Importance
  • Historical Building Structural Reports

Our restoration experts conduct detailed research into each building project that we undertake. This is so that we can understand the original materials used. We can then combine modern technologies with the original building structure to provide improvements. All while keeping all the original features of the structure.

Period Buildings and Structural Surveyors

Structural surveyors who do not possess the detailed knowledge required may not be able to assist. They will not be able to understand the specifics of period and listed buildings. They often are unable to understand the costs involved in repair work and maintenance of older buildings. So they cannot produce an accurate survey.

David Rudge Associates works with a wide range of homeowners, building managers and trust organisations. We provide detailed and reliable help and information about the structural requirements. This is to help for keep older buildings structurally secure . Each listed and historical building is unique. It requires specialist research and planning to understand how it can be properly maintained.

If you require period buildings structural reports then out listed building experts can help.