Listed Building Repairs
Our skilled restoration team offer a wide experience of building repair services that are chosen carefully to maintain the original character of the building design. When restoring listed and historic buildings it is essential that the correct choice of materials are used that compliment the original building.
- Medieval Buildings
- Georgian Buildings
- Victorian Buildings
- Edwardian Buildings
Listed Building Restoration
Our expert team of historic building restoration specialists provide a complete range of architectural solutions for the restoration and repair of historic and listed buildings throughout Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We carry out high quality restoration work on buildings of all ages, providing a careful and effective solution to historical building repairs.
- Structural reports
- Damp management
- Oak frame restoration and replacement
- General plumbing work
- Lime pointing
- Windows and door frames
- Cement removal
- Lead work replacement and repair
- Internal plastering textured and shaped
- Plastering and rendering
- General electrical work
- Timber frame replacement
Historic Building Repairs in Staffordshire
David Rudge Associates are dedicated to providing high quality listed building repairs for the following buildings:
- Buildings of particular interest that have a Grade 1 listing.
- Historic buildings with a Grade 2 listing. These have a specific importance attached to them.
- Grade 3 listed buildings which have a significant interest, which means that every effort needs to be made to ensure their historic restoration.
To find out more information about our expert building restoration services for historic and listed buildings in Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands please contact us on 01889 504219 or complete our contact form with your details.